The official sponsor of this contest is ValuSoft.
- How to Enter:
To enter the contest, you must be a current TruckPol Forum Member and accept the rules. You can take part only once in this contest. More than one entry will result in disqualification from the contest. You can send your answers to either email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the subject heading "Roll Them Wheels Contest".
12 copies of 18 Wheels of Steel: Pedal to the Metal boxes.
12 Winners will be selected for this contest and only 1 prize per person. The current contest runs between November 15, 2004 - December 3rd, 2004. All entries must be recieved before December 3rd to be considered eligible. A random drawing will be conducted on December 4th by TruckPol and SandHawk whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this contest.
- Entry Rules:
A valid entry must contain two things:
I) An email with Roll Them Wheels Contest in the subject heading
II) The correct answers to the five (5) questions.
The Winner will be notified by email. If a Winner has an invalid email address or we receive no reply from a Winner after 5 days of our email notification the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
- General Conditions:
f you win the prize you bear cost of shipping the prize to you from Canada. Shipping cost will run between $5- $20.
- Who Won?:
The Winners of the contest will be posted at http://truckpol.republika.pl and http://truckpol.proboards35.com/.
- Please make sure you send a valid email addy when sending questions.
- Who is the owner of Prism3D Engine?
- How many games with "Hard Truck" in title we have?
- Prism3D Engine was in use in one of the projects leading by 3DRealms. Give the name of this game.
- Write correct ValuSoft Corporate headquarters fax
- Write the last 18WoSttM patch number for the day of contest.
Question 6 is a extra question you do not have too answer it too win your copy of PTTM,But if you answer this question and get it right,and you win a copy of PTTM you will get something a little extra from where i live.
- Name all Canadian Cities in PTTM starting from the east to west.